Free to Be, Inc. helps residents in Anoka County Minnesota only (age 21 or older) who are Welfare to Work, Immigrants, Unemployed, Under employed, Disabled, or Seniors.
- Recipients must be residents of Anoka County Minnesota for at least 6 months and qualify for the repairs based on eligibility requirements. Clients must fill out an application and supply the required documentation. For more information, call 763.717.7755 or contact CarCare@Free2B.Info.
- Our programs include car repair through either our Car Care clinics or grant support that can send the client directly for repair.
- We also provide an educational component for the client through budgeting and vehicle maintenance classes.
- A number of Car Care clinics are sponsored by a faith based agency or a corporate sponsor.
Ways You Can Help
- Sponsor one “Car Care Saturday” at $2,500 to help repair 10 vehicles
- Volunteer to work four hours at a time as a mechanic
- Adopt a car by donating $300 for car repair
- Donatea vehicle